Part 1: How it works
Shop now. Pay later with Klarna.
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Here’s how it works:
- Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay
- You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click
Part 2: Payments Information
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments
Split your purchase into three equal payments. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days. No credit checks, and no interest or fees.
All you need to start…
- A UK bank account.
- To be 18 years of age or over.
- A UK residential address.
Your Klarna account will be automatically created when you choose the payment method, no application required. Your first payment instalment will be collected when we dispatch your order from our workshop, and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
Part 3: About Klarna
Pay online or in the app
Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
- Download the Klarna app here
- Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login.
- Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorised purchases.
Frequently asked questions
Visit Klarna's FAQ page here to find out more about using Klarna.
If you have trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna payments are subject to your financial circumstances. Klarna may have rejected your application to Pay Later in 3. We’d recommend choosing another payment type or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your date of birth.
* Please note that Klarna is an independent payment company and Kagu Interiors has no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. Remember to make payments on time to avoid any fees or interest, not doing so could harm your credit rating.
If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.